What’s in A Make-up Bag | 2017 Beauty Favourites
I really do love giving a shout-out to my favourite brands. However I’ve fallen behind a little bit from doing it on my blog (I mainly save that for my Instagram & Twitter), especially with beauty products. Now I don’t wear make-up most days, mainly because I don’t feel the need to. But if I’m heading out for an occasion, I do enjoy playing around with it. For me make-up is very much an art, albeit one I’m constantly trying to perfect.
My 2017 Beauty Favourites
I love messing around with new products, and trying out different techniques. So when a product worms its way into my permanent collection, you know it’s a good ‘un. The brands and items I’m featuring in this post have been tried and tested by yours truly for at least several months. In fact I have bought duplicates (hence the pristine packaging) for most of these. Purely because I love them so much.
Without further ado, here are my 2017 Beauty Favourites!
- Urban Decay Naked Ultimate Basics Palette*
- All matte shadows
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner*
- Barry M Colour Correcting Kit
- For dark circles, and redness
- Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
- Collection Precision Contouring Stick
- YSL Touche Eclat
- Aesop Protective Lip Balm – SPF 30
- Canmake Day & Night Treatment Lip Scrub
- Sleek Matte Me Liquid Lipstick in Birthday Suit
- Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick
- Current shades: Double Dare, and Outlaw
- Sephora Pressed Finishing Powder
- Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist
- Spritz this on top of make-up to help it set & last longer
Did you spot any of your favourite products in my 2017 Beauty Favourites list?
Let me know which products you couldn’t live without, and whether you agree with my choices!
Don’t forget to check out more of my beauty posts.