- Natural Collection face powder (need more!)
- Collection 2000 Concealer
- Happy Bath Day lipgloss
- MAC ‘Quite Cute’ lip pencil
- MAC ‘Lady Gaga’ nude lipstick
- Anna Sui ‘Dolly Girl’ lipstick
- Jill Stuart lipstick
- Chanel lipstick
- Chanel lipcare stick
- Maxfactor ‘vibrant curve effect’ lipgloss
- Barry M bronze ‘dazzle dust’
- CANMAKE eyeshadow base
- Chanel eyeshadow palette
- CANMAKE ‘Gradation Wink’ eyeshadow
- Dolly Wink grey & pink eyeshadow palette
- Dolly Wink eyelash case
- Maxfactor gold & silver eyeliner
- Benefit highlighter pencil
- Maxfactor kohl pencil
- Maxfactor ‘xperience volumising’ mascara
- KATE liquid liner pencil
- Dolly Wink pencil & liquid liner
- CANMAKE cream cheek
- CANMAKE powder cheek
For those of you who remember my original post, you’ll notice that my ‘everyday’ collection (I alternate items, I don’t wear them all at once haha) has expanded.
I have more palettes, lipsticks/glosses etc. that I keep in another case (& my handbag) but these are my usual go-to items!!
I still don’t use foundation because I want to take care of my skin, but lately I have been thinking of going back to it (after 3 years – shock, horror!).
You’ll also notice that I was such a big fan of some of the items that I have continued to buy and use them. That means I really do love them, as I am constantly buying new products and chucking out old ones!