Lately I’ve really been thinking more and more about quality items.
I’ve always loved high-end designer items, but I’m still quite practical.
I know I (and those around me) can’t always afford that kind of price.
With that said, I still think they are a good investment for most people.
I tend to use a handbag or watch etc for a few years if it’s good quality.
I also use my eyeshadow palettes until they either run out or go out of date.
I think it’s important, especially now as I think about getting older.
Wow, that got a bit too serious a bit too quick. Sorry!
I choose items that I will get a lot of use and wear out of.
I always take such care in the things I own, and I show them a lotta love.
I also appreciate the things I own and I don’t take them for granted.
I’m mega in love with all of these pieces and I hope you like them too.
Wanna know what they are, and where to buy them?
1. Moschino Letter Wrap Bracelet
2. Iseey Miyake Bao Bao Tote Bag
3. Marc by Marc Jacobs Truman Watch
4. Original Minerals ‘Maintain The Main’ Giftset
5. Jo Malone Sweet Almond & Macaroon Candle
6. Bobbi Brown Nude Eyeshadow Palette (bought)
7. Deborah Lippmann Exfoliating Cuticle Remover Treatment
8. Trish Mcevoy Power of Brushes Collection