Travel and skincare are not always the best of friends. There’s a lot to take into consideration: the 100ml liquid rule for cabin bags, baggage space, non-breakables…and let’s not even start on the plane’s air con. For these reasons – and many others – I despised packing my skincare regime into my case. However after travelling so much this year, I like to think I have it down to a fine art.
My daily skincare regime is quite lengthly, and when I’m travelling I try to make sure it doesn’t suffer. And thanks to most brands bringing out travel size versions of their signature products, it doesn’t have to. So I’ve compiled a list which features my favourite travel skincare essentials, alongside some new products I’ve discovered.
My Travel Skincare Essentials
- Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm – Clinique
- An essential product that expertly removes dirt & make-up.
- Eau Thermale Spray – Avene
- Whether it’s for toning, fixing make-up, or just to cool myself down…
- Radiant Youth Hydrating Eye Cream – Botanics*
- A lightweight eye cream that I use on a daily basis.
- Hyaluronic Acid – The Ordinary
- One of my go-to beauty products that I can’t be without.
- ‘Spa Wherever You Are’ Gift Set – Temple Spa*
- A collection of relaxing & calming skincare products, with a luxuriously soft eye mask.
- AC Clean Up BB Cushion SPF50+ – Etude House
- A mirrored compact for those little touch-ups.
- Geranium Leaf Body Cleanser – Aesop
- This goes a very long way, smells lovely, and travels nicely.
- Repose Aromatherapy Resting Cream – Temple Spa*
- I’ve reviewed the full size version on the blog, and I love the travel size just as much.
Everything I have included in this post is travel-sized, and can either be purchased separately as such or as part of a gift set. Where applicable I have linked to the specific product or set. However where some products are no longer available in travel size I have linked to the full size product. After all, you can always de-pot a product into a handy travel size kit!
Happy travels! And don’t forget to check out more of my travel recommendations.