South Korean skin care has been making waves across the globe. From 12-step skin care regimes, to innovative products that you won’t find anywhere else. I properly introduced Korean beauty products into my regime a few years ago, and I haven’t looked back since. So much so that I wanted to share some of my favourite brands and products with everyone. Here are my…
Top 5 Korean skin care brands
- Innisfree are a brand with a mission – their aim is to contribute towards lowering carbon emissions, and all of their products are made with at least 70% natural ingredients. They may not have as many ranges as other brand, but what they do have is packed full of quality products.
- Favourite products: My Real Squeeze Green Tea Mask and Green Tea Balancing Skin care EX
- You’ve probably spotted TONYMOLY‘s products before – they come in packaging of all shapes and sizes, including fruits and adorable animals. The brand is so iconic it has made it’s way overseas, and you’ll often find them in TK Maxx and on Cult Beauty.
- Favourite products: Tomatox Magic Massage Pack and Pureness 100 Sheet Mask.
- Etude House
- Probably my favourite brand on the list, Etude House offer a wide range of products for every skincare need – from body, to face, hair and nails. Their packaging is simple but cute, and always on-brand. Plus they have a make-up line that compliments their skincare perfectly.
- Favourite products: AC Clean Up Spot Patch and Green Tea Nose Patch.
- Secret Key
- They may not be as well known in the UK as some of the other brands on my list, but Secret Key are pretty well known in South Korea, and across the globe. They’re new to my skin care regime, and so far I’ve been won over by the results.
- Favourite product: Gold Racoony Hydrogel Eye & Spot Patch Set and Black Out Pore Bubbling Pack
- SKINFOOD claim to be the first beauty brand to root itself in food. Their products are filled full of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that are good for the body with ingredients such as honey, egg white and more.
- Favourite products: Egg White Pore Cleansing Foam and Ginseng Beauty In A Food Mask Sheet.
Check out more of my beauty must-haves now!