It’s that time of the year again when we all start wracking our brains as to what we should buy our loved ones. And whereas they will always tell us “oh you don’t have to worry about getting me anything”, we all know we’re going to anyway. So to try and make it a little bit easier for you, I have put together a few gift guides. Each Christmas gift guide has been carefully curated by yours truly, to showcase what I believe are affordable, quality gifts that will appeal to all (well, pretty much anyone). So grab a cup of tea, sit back, and let me do all the hard work for you.
A Gift Guide for The Beauty Lover:
- Coco Mademoiselle Eau De Parfum – Chanel
- Marvellous Moxie Lipgloss (in Life of the Party) – Bareminerals*
- Fat Liquid Eyeliner – Eyeko
- Make an Entrance Lip and Nail Sonata Gift Set – Temple Spa*
- Coconut Oil – Vita Coco*
- Brightening Facial Oil – Manuka Doctor*
- Rosehip Collection Gift Set – Trilogy
Beauty products are my go-to Christmas gift. The variety of amazing Christmas gift sets in Boots has me transfixed year after year. Even so, you may not always want to buy a whole gift set. Sometimes I prefer to create my own. This year I’ll be making mini beauty hampers for my nearest and dearest, and it’s safe to say that all of these brands will be making an appearance.
Don’t forget to check out the rest of my Christmas Gift Guide series.