The always wonderful Kira Walker tagged me in a question post, and since I can’t say no to her and because I feel like telling you guys a little more about myself, I shall oblige.
1. What is it that made you decide to make a blog?
I knew a few friends that had blogs and I wanted somewhere that I could voice my opinions and post about the fashion I loved. I never thought I would still be blogging now, and have so many followers. Thank you everyone ♥
2. If you could have any job in the world what would it be?
Working in the PR industry. It’s something that I really want to work towards.
3. Have you made any resolutions this year and kept them?
I don’t really make resolutions, so I tend to stick by the same one each year; Experience as many new things as possible.
4. Name one thing that makes your day that bit better:
Without being too cheesy it would have to be my fiancé. It’s lovely to wake up next to him and come back home to him everyday. He always makes me smile – I’m never down for long when he’s around.
5. Your favourite hot drink:
Chai Tea Latte and Lemon Tea.
6. Where would you like to be in 10 years time?
Married, maybe with children, and a good job.
It’s a lot to hope for, but having a successful career would be great.
7. Biggest regret?
I don’t regret anything because at the time I was only doing what I thought was best. You learn from your mistakes, what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger and all that…
8. Biggest pet peeve?
Close-minded people is the one thing that always comes to mind when people ask me this.
9. If you had only one movie that you could watch for the rest of your life which would it be and why?
Amélie, of course! It’s my movie.
10. The kindest thing you did in 2011?
I guess I try to do ‘kind things’ everyday so I can’t really think of anything specific. I did give away my Giant Alpaca Plush to my flatmate in Tokyo. It might sound silly but I loved my Alpaca but I wanted more to make her happy as she was so sad that I was leaving.
11. Cookies or Ice Cream?
Cookies!! White Chocolate and Raspberry is my favourite.
I’m not a big fan of ice cream.