Looking back at my ‘Blogs I’ll Still Be Reading in 2015‘ I’m pretty darn proud of myself. My predications were spot on. Actually what I should be saying is, well done to my favourite bloggers for all the awesome content they brought out during 2015. Well I don’t expect next year to be much different, but my reading preferences have altered slightly; some of my old favourites are still in there, but there’s some new additions too.
Blogs I’ll Still Be Reading in 2016
- Park and Cube – Inspirational photography and awesome lifestyle posts.
- Joe Allam – Full of interesting content for lovers of photography.
- The Bearded Bakery – Mike always posts the best recipes…and he uses a lot of matcha!
- Worship Blues – Meaningful words and photos. A blog with a lot of soul.
- Vasilieva – An image heavy blog, with a hauntingly beautiful photography style.
- I Heart Alice – I love Alice’s photos, her style, and her personality. This lovely lady is a triple threat!
- Chopstickpanorama – I had to include VA! She continues to help drive me to do my best. And I just love her photos!
- Style and Wellbeing – It can be difficult to find a blog that fits your style exactly, but I fell in love as soon as I set eyes upon Brittany’s blog.
I hope to continue discovering more amazing blogs in 2016. Feel free to leave your own, or your favourite blogs in the comments below.