Ok, so it may officially be autumn, but I’m already thinking about my winter skincare routine. Winter can be tough on all of us. The combination of lack of sunlight, harsh wind and rain, and cold weather is not ideal. It’s fair to say that we all suffer a little at this time of year. As someone with sensitive skin, I’m always cautious about taking extra care. So I’ve put together my My Winter Skincare Saviour Routine.
Winter Skincare for… Eyes
- FaceD – Instant Effect Depuffing Eye Mask | Buy
- One of my favourite eye masks for reviving tired, puffy eyes.
- Trilogy – Age-Proof CoQ10 Eye Recovery Concentrate* | Buy
- This caffeine eye roll brightens, lifts and refreshes. It also keeps me going during the day when my eyes need a pick-me-up. A saviour for someone who works in front of a screen full-time.
- Ren – Instant Brightening Beauty Shot Eye Lift* | Buy
- I love eye creams, and I’m always after the next wonder product. This gel-serum not only lifts, but dramatically brightens the delicate eye area too.
Winter Skincare for… Face
- Sephora – Precision Pore Cleansing Pad | Buy
- I use this in my daily routine. It works to invigorate the skin and clean pores, helping to exfoliate and soften the skin.
- Caudalie – Grape Water | Buy
- I use this as a toner, to set my make-up, and to sooth my skin. Wonder product!
- Omorovicza – Oxygen Booster* | Buy
- This oxygen-rich serum works to revitalise, replenish and hydrate lack-lustre skin. This is one high quality product.
- Elemis – Biotec Skin Energising Cleanser | Buy
- A gentle, deep-cleansing wash, for refreshed looking skin. This smells amazing, and treats my skin good.
Winter Skincare for… Body
- Balance Me – Rose Otto Body Cream* | Buy
- My skin tends to get dry around Winter, and sometimes I suffer from eczema. So this ultra soothing cream for dry skin is perfect.
- Pai – Rosehip Bioregenrate Oil* | Buy
- This is the ultimate multi-tacker. Perfect for the body, or face. Rosehip BioRegenerate Oil can be used to improve: dry patches, flaky patches, blemishes, dull skin tone, fine lines, scars, and sun damage.
Winter Skincare for… Hair
- Aesop – Nurturing Shampoo | Buy
- Great for dry or damaged hair. I haven’t been let down by an Aesop product yet!
- Aesop – Colour Protection Conditoner | Buy
- This conditioner contains UV-protective Sunflower Seed to prolong colour retention and Hydrolyzed Oats to hydrate and soften chemically treated or damaged hair.
- Grow Gorgeous – Cleansing Conditioner* | Buy
- Forget shampoo. Forget conditioner. This does it all in one…make that 11-in-1. It combines foamless cleansing and deep conditioning in one step to rebalance the scalp and restore hair. I like to use it once a week.
Leave your winter skincare recommendations in the comments.
Don’t forget to check out more of my Beauty posts.