Remember when beauty boxes were a thing? It’s been a while since it was popular for companies to charge us an arm and a leg for travel size samples; you were one of the lucky few if you found a rare full size product in your box. After the hype died down, I personally took to researching products and buying the full size versions. And I was happy. But then VA went and sent me a link to the latest ‘Latest in Beauty’ box. It included a collaboration with none other than Harper’s Bazaar – a brand that had won me over previously with their Birchbox collaboration. I couldn’t resist finding out more.
So what’s inside?
The limited-edition Spring/Summer beauty edit features high-end favourites from the likes of Laura Mercier, Elemis, Dermalogica, and many more.
- Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant (full size)
- Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder (full size)
- MAC Prep + Prime Fix + (full size)
- Aveda Damage Remedy Daily Hair Repair (full size)
- Benefit They’re Real Mascara (full size)
- Elemis Dynamic Resurfacing Day Cream (15ml travel size)
- Caudalie Vinoperfect Brightening Essence (50ml travel size)
- Fresh Vitamin Nectar Vibrancy-Boosting Face Mask (15ml travel size)
- Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser (30ml travel size)
- Alpha H Liquid Gold (50ml travel size)
- Shavata Complimentary Brow-Shape (gift card)
Bazaar Beauty Box – final thoughts
This box is worth an incredible £224! But is it worth £50 (that’s the RRP) of your hard earned cash? Well quite frankly, yes it is. This box includes some amazing – and expensive – products. I already had plans to repurchase the Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant, and the MAC Prep + Prime Fix +. So straight off I’d saved myself £18, and that was without counting all the extra products that came in the box.
The amount of full size products is way more than most beauty boxes. And these are popular products, they’re not just cast offs from some company you’ve never heard of. I’ve already started using a few of the items, and I’m excited to try out all of the others (yes, all of them). £50 is a lot of money, but I am so glad I splurged on this.