☆ ~ French Macarons ~ ☆
I can’t believe it’s been a week since I updated last. I’ve been so busy sorting out everything, as I’M MOVING TO TOKYO NEXT WEEK!! Haha I still can’t quite believe it myself…it’s odd. Can’t wait though. Unfortunately I have some bad news, before I hound you with my latest coordinates. The ‘Gaijin Gyaru’ series is on a small hiatus, until I settle in. Sorry!! It’s just going to be a very hectic first few months, so I need to concentrate. I will still be updating whenever I can, I just won’t be able to send out the last few interviews just yet.
Tshirt: Peacocks | Jeans: Primark | Scarf: H&M | Jewelry: Swarovski
You’ll see this tie-dye shirt and the necklace a couple of times in this post, coz I love them so much XD
The boyf bought me this Swarovski necklace for our 18 month anniversary. I wasn’t expecting anything but he saw me looking on the website and knew how much I wanted it.
Tshirt: Peacocks | Shorts: GILFY | Bag: tutuHA
I am sending out some tutuHA love to Sara Mari with this one. I think she loves the store just as much, if not more, than me ;D
Holiday & Coordinates
As you’ll see, I didn’t take too many photos of my coords whilst I was on holiday. And I didn’t wear anything too amazing, but I think that was down to the heat (around 33c) and the fact that I spent 1/2 of the day in the pool XD Anyway, here are some photos of my holiday in Provence:
The boyf’s house
Top: TOPSHOP | Skirt: H&M
This outfit was inspired by the gorgeous Ena, and this coord of hers.
Sorry for the lack of accessories, I always tend to put them on last before I rush out haha
This was another inspired coord. I wanted a casual Mode look and I really liked this one (centre) from JELLY.
And with a more attractive background
I may not get the chance to update before I leave for Tokyo, on Wednesday (I arrive on Thur evening)…but I will be updating my twitter so keep an eye out.
- Long hair – 10 staff-chan; milk tea colour, curls, super long, two tone, thick hair with extensions and wigs are popular with this length.
- Medium – 4 staff-chan; Some Gals find this style easy to maintain – and I agree XD
- Bob cut – 4 staff-chan; bleached hair and wearing heavy wigs are big right now.
- Short & Very Short – 2 staff-chans; It can be done, just look at Emina. Gals with short hair are favouring blonde colouring right now.
- Long – thick fringes and side partings with a fringe are on the rise.
- Medium – layers, and lots of them – let’s see some volume.
- Bob cut – light and bouncy.
- Very short – Red, with a side parting and a fringe.
- A/W Gyaru Exhibition Collections, Part 1
- A/W Gyaru Exhibition Collections, Part 2
- Trendwatching: Leopard & JELLY Sept. issue
So when young gyaru and yankii have children, the only logical thing for them to do is to dress them in the exact same style. Think about it: if upper middle class French mothers are putting their three year-olds in Petit Bateau nautical sweaters, why shouldn’t kyabajo hostess‘ four-year old daughters also wear a black chefon mini-skirt?