For the full list, check out my contact page, but for the main ones:
Some of you may have noticed that yesterday I changed the look of the blog.
It’s been in the works for a few months, but now it is all finished and I’m so happy with the final result.
I have to give a big shout-out to the wonderful Callie who made me a new graphic. A friend of my sister who I have had the pleasure of knowing for quite a few years, she is so talented and incredibly sweet. I didn’t think she could beat the previous one she made (remember it?) but this is just amazing.
Does it look familiar? If you said yes, than aren’t you a smarty pants. Yes, she modeled it on my birthday purikura – the one I use for my profile picture.
Sorry for being absent for so long, it’s been almost a week – shocking~
I spent my weekend mainly visiting art museums and eating in fancy restaurants, which was a lovely way to spend my last weekend in Paris
I only have 4 days left here and although I love it, I am looking forward to being back in England
I have classes until Saturday and then I have a ‘farewell picnic’ with my teachers/classmates before I head home in the evening. I’ll also be spending my evenings going out with friends etc. so I am afraid you may have to wait a little longer for any substantial posts from me. ごめん！
I also installed a flag counter on the sidebar today. It’s super fresh though, so it looks a little bare right now but lets hope that it fills up soon! I love finding out where my readers are visiting from
Don’t forget that you can also keep updated with me on my Facebook, Twitter etc and in the mean time…
|What kind of posts do you want to see more of?|
If you choose ‘other’ please leave a comment with your suggestion
The point of the project is to “unite bloggers (from all sectors) in a joint endeavor to share lessons learned and create a bank of long but not forgotten blog posts that deserve to see the light of day again.”
So away we go~
My Most Beautiful Post
A Post I Feel Didn’t Get The Attention It Deserved
The Post I’m Most Proud Of
- Say something about the person who gave you the award; Where do I start? Toni has been with me since the beginning *sniff* haha. She’s such a gorgeous, wonderful person and her blog reflects this perfectly!
- Write something about yourself, and your aim with your blog; I don’t really have a specific aim. I just want to blog about the things I love and hopefully help bring interesting posts to my followers. Although I think my aim has changed slightly this year, with wanting to make my blog a bit more personal, more like a lifestyle blog maybe. I just hope I’m doing ok haha
- Give the award to 9 bloggers you love; ☆Firipa☆JELLY Anna☆Sami☆Emy☆Jenny☆Yaptus☆Mika☆Cindy☆Instantmint☆
- Gal is the first real ‘label-fashion’ I have followed.
- I’m not really a fan of Japanese music and actually prefer American artists.
- I’m not a girly-girl but I love pink!
- I also love Agejo/D.I.A etc. styles but I don’t think they suit me.
- I have been dying my hair since I was around 13 years old.
- Lately I’ve been getting inspiration from European and American bloggers.
- I really miss Tokyo but I’ll be sad to leave Paris, and I want to go back to England.