Beauty boxes have almost become a staple in the beauty game. However over time people (including myself) have become tired of the novelty of not knowing what you’re going to receive. Sometimes you just need a bit of stability in your life. You know what I mean?
So when I was gifted The Beauty Expert Collection – Rose Edition, I was excited to know just exactly what I would be receiving.
The Beauty Expert Collection – Rose Edition
- Pai Rosehip BioRegenerate Oil (30ml) – Restore, regenerate and intensively condition lacklustre skin with this rose-scented fruit and seed oil blend. Super potent in concentrated fruit hip oil, with twice the regenerative sterols and five times the carotenoids of seed oil, feed your skin with the most essential nutrients.
- Monu Gentle Cleanser (180ml) – Perfect for those with dry, irritated or sensitive skin types. The fresh infusion of rose and geranium essential oils deliver a relaxing aroma, while the wheat germ, peach kernel and coconut oil provide the skin with the TLC it deserves.
- Ark Body Beautiful Conditioning Oil (250ml) – This gorgeous multi-purpose beauty elixir can be used as a massage, bath, body and hair oil. Containing sweet almond oil, abyssian oil and sacha inchi-seed oil, this unique blend rejuvenates your senses and ensures your skin receives maximum results.
- Balance Me Rose Otto Body Cream (200ml) – Hydrate, firm and protect skin with this luxurious body cream. Rich in skin-quenching ingredients, including arctic cloudberry and organic aloe vera, this exquisite mix is then blended with softening rose otto, palma rosa and rose geranium.
- Korres Japanese Rose Shower Gel (250ml) – Refresh and awaken your skin with the irresistible scent of delicate rose petals. Energising wheat proteins help form a protective layer on the skin to maintain the skin’s natural moisture levels, while antioxidant enzymes enhance the overall immune system of the skin.
- REN Keep Young and Beautiful Instant Brightening Beauty Shot Eye Lift (15ml) – This ultra-lifting, firming and replenishing eye cream instantly lifts and brightens the entire eye area. The powerful cocktail of ingredients helps target signs of ageing, crow’s feet and expression lines – resulting in a smoother, tighter and revitalised appearance.
Is The Beauty Expert Collection worth it?
This is always a difficult question, but it’s one that’s on anybody’s mind when it comes to buying a new product. Especially when that product is a beauty box – sorry, beauty bag. One of the main differences – and draws – of TBEC is that you know what you’re getting; 6 full size rose themed beauty products.
Personally I’m a fan of Ren, Balance Me, Korres and Monu. So seeing these brands in the bag automatically told me that I was getting something I knew I’d love. It also showed me that Beauty Expert know what they’re talking about – these are some awesome brands! The addition of a couple of companies I didn’t know of was also nice, as it means I get to try out some new products, and hopefully fall in love with some new brands.
So let’s look at this logically. The Beauty Expert Collection – Rose Edition, comes with 6 full sized products, suitable for all skin-types… oh and it offers up £134 worth of full size products for only £50! Yeah I do reckon you’re getting your moneys worth.